Axsun is seeking a second shift Equipment Support Technician to calibrate and maintain production line and facilities equipment. This technician will operate precision placement equipment when there are no equipment related issues impacting production.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Run and evaluating equipment standards
- Perform daily machine checks
- Identify basic machine-related accuracy or performance issues
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
High school or technical school diploma
Knowledge and Experience
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- 1-3 years’ experience as an equipment operator in a high tech environment
- Knowledge of production procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple products.
- Experience with optical components and alignment.
- Strong manufacturing background
- Experience working with complex processes
- Capability to perform repetitive tasks accurately and for extended duration
- Experience working with mechanical devices
- Ability to work independently
Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Basic knowledge of machine software and vacuum systems
- Prior experience with high precision placement equipment is a plus