micro-spectrometers for general process applications
Click images to view in a larger size
Photos 1 and 2: Axsun IntegraSpec™ XL, with broadband laser sources are designed for systemintegrator applications.
IntegraSpec XL products - NIR Spectroscopy for general process applications
- Rugged, versatile platform - ideal for on-line and in-line process applications
- Spectral sensitivity to 1850 nm addresses a large portfolio of applications and samples with higher performance
- Field-proven semiconductor device technology enables maintenance-free operation
- Low power consumption for longest-life battery operation
- Proprietary WARM™ Wavelength/Amplitude Referencing Module ensures calibration transfer
- High-speed data acquisition for real-time measurements
- Maintenance-free operation, embedded calibration, and universal platform drastically reduce regulatory costs
The IntegraSpec XL addresses many NIR PAT applications in monitoring vapor, liquids, and solids in transmission or diffuse reflection and a wide range of general process applications such as chemical/petrochemical manufacturing. The flexible platform accommodates both fiber-to-detector and direct-to-detector sampling configurations. The IntegraSpec XL products also include a comprehensive set of documentation.