Axsun’s Mission is to develop, manufacture, and market high quality, advanced optical technologies by understanding and exceeding the clinical and technical needs of our medical, industrial, and telecom customers while providing the highest customer satisfaction and most competitive solutions.
To satisfy our customers, Axsun Technologies will provide superior customer value through on-time delivery of the right products and services of the highest quality in compliance with applicable requirements and that of Interested Parties, where applicable. Axsun Technologies will establish appropriate goals at relevant functions, levels, and processes to achieve the defined Quality Objectives, including employee’s awareness of their contributions to the Quality Policy and Objectives. Leadership team and every employee will continually review and improve our Quality Management System to ensure effectiveness.
Axsun maintains an ISO 9001:2005 Certification (click to download).
Axsun Technologies is committed to avoiding use of substances in its product that could be harmful to the environment and humans. Pursuant to this effort, for products entering countries in the EU, we comply with the Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and Council on the restriction of certain hazardous substance in electrical and electronics equipment.
Axsun Technologies is committed to conducting its business in a principled and ethical manner. Although Axsun is a privately held company, we make every effort that our products do not contain metals derived from minerals that finance conflicts in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) or adjoining countries.
Enabling Science with Axsun Technology
We are proud that Axsun's technology has enabled cutting-edge scientific research in a variety of fields, especially in health care. Hundreds of academic and medical journal publications in the last decade have referenced the use of Axsun products or systems built around Axsun products... and the list continues to grow. Please check back as we continue to build this list.
(If you are an Axsun customer and would like your paper included here, please let us know!)
News about Axsun
- Dec 14, 2018 Axsun Technologies Announces Definitive Agreement to be acquired by Excelitas Technologies Dec 14, 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- Sep 8, 2016 September 2016 Academic Research Highlights Sep 8, 2016
- Jul 13, 2016 Axsun's OCT_Edit is the "Feature of the Week" on www.octnews.org Jul 13, 2016
- February 2016
- Dec 8, 2015 Axsun Technologies announces sponsorship of SPIE Startup Challenge at Photonics West 2016 Dec 8, 2015
- Nov 9, 2015 JP3 Announces Long-Term Supply Agreement with Axsun Technologies Nov 9, 2015
- Oct 25, 2015 Axsun Technologies announces acquisition and growth capital investment by Anzu Partners Oct 25, 2015
- February 2014
- January 2014
- Sep 23, 2013 Axsun Technologies Announces Qualification of New OMx Platform at the 2013 ECOC Exhibition Sep 23, 2013
- Mar 13, 2013 Axsun Technologies to Present New Products at the 2013 OFC/NFOEC Exhibition Mar 13, 2013
Careers at Axsun
Axsun Technologies is a fast-moving technology company combining patented MEMs (Micro-Electrical-Mechanical-Systems) devices and proprietary Micro-Optic technology with a highly scalable, automated assembly process to enable the highest performance optical engines for Medical Imaging, Industrial, and Telecommunications applications.
Employees at Axsun Technologies are technically, culturally and educationally diverse. We are experts in wafer fabrication, materials science, MEMS and optical packaging design, mixed signal electronics, embedded software, CAD, and experimental machining.
Work at Axsun is exciting and demands creative thinking. We set ambitious goals and drive to find best-in-class solutions to technical, business, and manufacturing challenges. We work cross-functionally to provide quick response to our customers and to tackle complex product development challenges as a team.
Open Positions at Axsun
(If nothing is listed here, there are no positions currently open at Axsun.)